The Office of Financial Aid is open for walk-in appointments. Virtual appointments also are available.
Make a virtual appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 309-794-7207
If you have documents for the Office of Financial Aid, place them in a sealed envelope with your name and student ID number on it, and drop it in the mail slot on the door of Financial Aid Room 101, Seminary Hall.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Contact the office of Federal Student Aid to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This office provides grants, loans, and work-study funds for college.
The 365体育投注_365体育备用网址@ Office of Financial Aid offers information and items to consider before filling out the FAFSA.
Prospective students and current students: Information about the 2024-25 FAFSA is now available.
International students: Information about the International Financial Aid application is now available.
Other financial aid resources
- Scholarship information
- Applying for aid
- Financial aid and scholarship reevaluation
- Net Price Calculator
- International students
- Outside scholarships
- Financing and payment options
- Student employment on campus
- 2023-24 Cost/payment worksheet (PDF)
- Military and veteran educational benefits
- 365体育投注_365体育备用网址@ degree requirements
- Major and minor requirements
Graduates and alumni
Federal Student Aid ID
The Office of Federal Student Aid (FSA) requires all students to create an FSA ID (username and password). This replaces the Federal Student Aid PIN and must be used to log in to certain U.S. Department of Education services. See directions on creating an FSA ID.
- Complete My Direct Loan Master Promissory Note
- Complete Direct Loan Entrance Counseling
- Complete Federal Direct PLUS Loan Master Promissory Note
- Direct PLUS Loan Application
- Direct PLUS Loan FAQs